CROPPING AREA AND TOOLS:
Personal Scrapbook has a spacious cropping area and there are many tools that we have available including a Cricut Expression with several cartridges for your use. Please bring your own mat to use with the Cricut. Cutting mats are also available for purchase. Please ask for assistance if you need help using the Cricut. There is also a Cuttlebug and a Big Shot along with some embossing sleeves available for use. There are alpha and numeric punches also available!
FRIDAY NIGHT CROPS ($10):
Friday night crops begin at 5 pm and wrap up at midnight! Bring your own projects and work on them in a fun and friendly environment. We are here to help with suggestions and ideas. Check the calendar for dates!
10 TO 10 CROP (ONLY $10):
Saturday crops start at 10 AM and ends at 10 PM! That is 12 hours of uninterrupted scrapbooking FUN! And the best part is that it is only $10! Check calendar for dates!
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday—10 am to 5 pm — free cropping times. Please call to ensure there is enough space. You are welcome to use our cropping area and tools!
BEGINNER TO ADVANCED CLASSES:
We offer new, exciting and fun classes each month. Check out our calendar to see dates and times that these classes are offered. If you see a class that you like, but you would like to schedule the class at a different time, please let us know and we will try to accommodate your request.
Teachers receive a 10% discount on products every day. Please show your teacher’s ID so that we can apply the discount. Also stop in and utilize our cropping area.
- All Classes and Crops must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Our cancellation policy for Classes and Crops is a 48 hours notice. If cancellation is made within 48 hours of Class or Crop, no refund will be given. We will hold a class kit for you to pick up.
- Crops require a minimum of 4 people.
- Returns can only be accepted with a receipt for unused/unopened merchandise.
- We have a $5.00 cutting fee to use the Cricut machines if you are not here cropping.